Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Today in Westfir - Time for a Change

I had a fantastic day today, the second day of this new year.

Got lots of work done, paid bills and am getting my house prepared for sale. My career is calling me into the city and as much as I adore it here in the country, I need to get closer in to the place I love so much - Eugene, Oregon.

I have lived in the country for close to 16 years now, and I am ready for a change. I find myself making the drive from Westfir to Eugene several times a week. Every time I am there I get more and more inspired by the wide varity of folks I see there. I love sitting in the mall and coffee houses and watching and writing about all the human interreaction I see.

I will miss the peace and solitude I find here - but the great thing is that it is only a short drive heere to experience it again.

No comments: